Saturday, December 6, 2008

The Blog I've Always Wanted to Create

I've always wanted to create a blog that focused on my learnings and insights about politics and social phenomenon happening all around me. My other blogs were basically about my life. I've never had a chance to just focus on one topic and stick to it until now. 

I'm basically just an average joe (average Juan in Filipino) working here in Singapore. Being here has opened my eyes to various experiences. It has enabled me to have new perspectives in viewing and living life. I never realized there was so much to learn, so much to share to everyone. And this would be my attempt in doing so. 

I'm no lawyer, political scientist, nor am I a renowned sociologist or an economist (well technically, I am. I did take it up as an undergraduate. But I'm no expert.) so you'll have to pardon me if there will be factual errors in my entries. I am an average guy after all. 

And so I begin. 

layman

No comments:

Post a Comment